Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Making My Vote Count

No I am not talking about the upcoming presidential race though it would be interesting to find out what people are thinking about the different campaigns and platforms. Since I cannot vote for the president of the United States, I wanted to make my vote count on So You Think You Can Dance. Troy and I have watched it since the beginning of the season and tonight is the first night that I am actually calling the toll-free number and casting my vote. Let's hope it will be worth of all this dialing:0

5 comments:

H.Cook said...

Oooo, who did you vote for? I always just vote the last week. So far I really want Katee to win!

Dani said...

Haha! I love that show! Tan does not! Who did you vote for? We now are in Mesa so come visit anytime!

Eevi said...

So I love both Katee and Courtney and I don't think Katee will be kicked out this week so I voted for Courtney because I want her to stay and Chelsea to leave.

Dani, maybe we can get together over Labor Day weekend??

Dani said...

Troy-

I am a LOT disappointed.

-Tanner

Unknown said...

so who did you vote for in the finale chica? I voted for Twtich... I was kinda dissapointed when joshua won, even though I like him too... just seemed like twitch kinda needed the money more. anyhow, fun show!