1.I love shopping with gift cards. I am all about saving money, but I spend my gift cards so quickly. Some of our friends have gift cards from their weddings few years later. Mine were gone within a month from our wedding. So I used to say that I don't like shopping but it's not true. I just hate spending my money.
2. I used to have a fear of ordering at restaurants because of all the follow-up questions that come with ordering. This obviously goes back to the time when I didn't speak English completely fluently. So my friends would order for me and though I have gotten over this "fear", Troy still likes to order for me.
3. I hate doing dishes. I don't mind cooking, cleaning or doing the laundry but doing dishes after dinner just annoys me.
4. Before Troy and I got married, I only knew how to cook one meal. When we were dating, he used to cook for me all the time. So Troy was pretty worried about how our meal situation would be after we got married.
5. One of my summer jobs during college was (Do you like I talk as if I have graduated:)) working at a cheese factory. To make the story even better, I worked the night shift and I cleaned the cheese machines with pressure hoses. I wore rubber boots, overalls and gloves and I was still always soaking wet and found cheese in weird places when I got home.
6. I was 5 feet 1 inch when I was in fifth grade so I have only grown about 3 inches since then. I went from one of the tallest girls to an average size. It must have been those years of gymnastics...
I tag Emmy,Camille and Hottie and I won't be offended if you ignore the tag:)
4 comments:
I didn't know you were a gymnast! It was fun to read about you. I don't know if I can come up with 6 random facts about myself. I'll think about it. Hope you're having a great summer!
I didn't know you worked at a cheese factory!
LOL! I'm pretty sure our GC's from our wedding were all gone within weeks too! Hundreds and hundreds... gone! And it was FUN!
By the way, love the red in your bathroom! :)
I only knew how to cook one meal when I got married, too. I remember being so happy that first night and then worrying all day the next day, trying to think of what we would eat!
By the way, I'm also glad Chelsea left. Last week I was giving Birch a speech about how I should appreciate democracy more by voting for So You Think You Can Dance. Maybe this week since it's the finale...
Post a Comment