I have become an one minded blogger---everything is about the pregnancy and while that will soon end, I feel like I need to branch out a little bit from the wonderful world of strollers and nursery colors plus weight gain issues.
Troy has a new toy; a sweet Canon Rebel digital camera arrived few days ago to our home. The last toy he got was his iPhone, which I have named affectionately as his "mistress". We will go to bed and I think we are sweetly cuddling and going to sleep until I realize that he is watching a TV episode, playing a game or listening to an audiobook on his iPhone in the dark. So this new camera really is for both of us to capture the important events coming up; however, the truth is that it will most likely be way too fancy for my skill and patience.
So as Troy took a break from studying and working this weekend, he played with his new toy and made a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for Mother's Day. It was delicious and his pictures captured some of the details that our old camera wouldn't be able to.
9 comments:
I'm totally jealous about the camera. Some day...
And don't worry, as soon as you're done obsessing over pregnancy, you'll move on to obsessing over baby.
As long as we're talking about delicious food you guys have made, how about giving me the recipe for those Oreo treats you made? They were so good!
I'm very impressed that Troy made that - way to go in marrying a chef! And you'll love the camera - my Nikon is wonderful!
I want some of that cheesecake now! That was just wrong to put a picture of how deliciously beautiful it looks, cause now I'm drooling!
I'm very impressed! I've always had culinary masterpieces at your home, but I think this one takes the cake (no pun intended :) ).
Wait, Troy actually made that! That's amazing! Very impressive! I want some please!
All Michael made for Mother's day was a freakin' frozen pizza! No fair! That looks outrageously delicious! BTW you are such a hot pregnant mama!
We have the same mistress issue at our house. Not only does the iTouch keep Birch up when I'm falling asleep but sometimes I'll catch him watching something in the middle of the night when he can't sleep. He's also in love with his digital Rebel. Maybe these boys shouldn't get together and encourage each other. :)
I'm worried.
-Tanner
Post a Comment