Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a Beautiful Day

Sometimes all you need is some special time with your husband and a change in your look to make you feel better. I have been feeling rather funky for the past week; kind of sick, not really sad but not happy either and this weekend helped me to feel more energized and excited about the following weeks. What a blessing it is to have a husband who tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful, even when my waistline is growing about one inch a week, though he does also tell me that my feet really stink and he would prefer not to have them on his lap while watching a movie:)


Six weeks until due date and six days until graduation! 


7 comments:

The Ensign's said...

I LOVE the new hair cut! You look great Eevi!!!
..and when your husband make comments like that you need to suggest he clean them for you since you cant reach your feet anymore.

Natalie said...

So cute! I love the hair and the belly :) Happy Mother's Day to you!

Camille said...

Sorry you've been in a funk lately. It's hard when there are so many exciting things coming up but then you have to WAIT...and also think about your boards, etc. I hope the haircut cheered you up--you look so cute!

Lilianne said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

You look so beautiful in this picture! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Mollie said...

sexy momma!!!

Chris, Jessica, Mackenzie, & Alison said...

YOu're too cute! Congrats on graduating!