Yeah, I wish I could say "let me introduce you to my son", but right now I am just announcing that I finished my diaper bag. I started this project in March and finally finished it last weekend. I just barely started sewing after Christmas and this was a very challenging project for me. Luckily, my hubby is very good at explaining some of the instructions for me because I had a hard time interpreting them. It is a very large diaper bag and I don't know it will be the one that I will use daily; however, it will be perfect for traveling:)
Tomorrow is my 38 week dr. appointment. Of course we hope that I won't make it because I'll be at the hospital...:) Last Friday, I did 20 flights of stairs and hiked in Sabino Canyon. The result was calves that were screaming in pain all day on Saturday. Also some quality time has been spent with my man and no baby. So I figure that he will come when he wants to come. Now the question is, is he gonna be a red head or a blond?? How about you cast your vote:)
12 comments:
Oooooh! I LOVE it! Wanna make me one? ;) teehee! I'll be sending labor vibes your way.... hope he comes soon!
I was so ready to be jealous! I can't believe you were hiking and doing stairs - you are some woman! And yes, they just come when they want to but isn't the uncertainty a bit maddening?
that is adorable! good job!
That is such a cute diaper bag! Eevi, guess what?! I'm moving to FINLAND! We are going to go there for 4 1/2 months so Greg can do some research with a professor at the University of Oulu. So I'm moving to Oulu! What part of Finland are you from? I'm so excited! Any yummy foods I should keep an eye out for?!
haha you tricked me! I thought it was going to be a baby picture and i was so excited! The bag turned out great, and I am 99% sure you will have a red head! I tried nearly all the tricks to get the baby to come early and nothing worked. I didn't try drinking castor oil but several people swear that works, but I didn't want to give myself the runs! Hang in there, he'll be here before you know it!
Love the diaper bag--is is the Amy Butler pattern? I planned to make my own diaper bag, then I read the directions of one of Amy Butler's bags and asked my mom to make one for me instead :) I am working on a little Amy Butler kimono outfit. You are super talented! I will keeping hoping for you that you get some real contractions!
I think he'll be a blondie. BTW my legs hurt Saturday too.
I love the diaper bag! Nice work!
ah! I was hoping your son had arrived already too! Cute bag!
I'm voting for a redhead, because I'm a little partial. Wouldn't it be funny if he came out with thick dark hair though?
Wow, stairs and Sabino? You are going to be in GREAT shape for labor! I'm glad you got to have some good last time with Troy.
Cute bag, you are impressive! I think he'll be a red head. Not that I'm partial or anything.
Eevi, it looks SOO good! I'm glad you finished it. You'll have to show me how to make one, now! :-) You're just the cutest...and I promise, you'll appreciate the space!
Come, Baby Grossarth! Sending good wishes your way!! Love you!
OK, he's totally going to be a red-head! That's my vote! One of us is going to have one, or maybe all three of us will! CUTE diaper bag, you talented woman!
Post a Comment