Monday, October 5, 2009

Happiness

Watching your child learn new skills- Saku learned to reach for and hold objects on Friday, Oct. 2, 2009.
A loving and righteous husband who will teach my child about the really important things.
To see someone this excited about simply playing with me.
No words needed to explain why he brings me happiness. Saku got dressed up for the Sunday morning session of General Conference. By the afternoon session, he had to have a different outfit due to a blowout.
Sharing our lives with good friends-Troy and Janae's birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse, September 16, 2009.
A friend who truly loves me for who I am. I miss you, Heather.

8 comments:

Starla said...

I love...

1. Texas Roadhouse
2. You

I miss you!

Ashley said...

Love love the picture of Saku in his Sunday outfit. Darling.

The Ensign's said...

Wow!! I made it on your blog!! Woohoo. We had a blast with you guys. Then again we always do!

Becky and Tyler said...

Lowe totally had that same sweater vest

Jeremy Palmer said...

SAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiFi Saku. Omat vanhemmat ovat varsin hauska ja mukava. Toivon, että voitte auttaa isäsi oppia suomea joskus. Toivon itke usein, kun olet kanssa isäsi, mutta ei äitisi. Toivottavasti ei tavata sinut joskus. Rauhoitu, yo. Jeremia

Jeremy Palmer said...

This is what it was supposed to say:

Hi Saku. Your parents are pretty funny and nice. I hope you can help your dad learn Finnish some day. I hope you cry frequently when you are with your dad, but not with your mom. Hopefully I will meet you some day. Take it easy, yo. Jeremy

Eevi said...

Pretty good, Jeremy. I especially enjoyed the "Rauhoitu, yo" Where did you get this sudden inspiration to communicate in Finnish?

Jeremy Palmer said...

Your comment on Bridget's blog inspired me to look at your blog. Google translate helped me with the Finnish. The funny thing is that when you re-translate what it gave me in Finnish back into English, it doesn't make sense. Fun, fun. I hope you kids are doing well.