Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Barb!

Today is Troy's mom's birthday and she deserves a special shout out. Barb is always on the go. Whether it is traveling, sewing, or doing many of the "custom order" projects that people tend to request from her, Barb gets the job done.

When Troy and I met, he would talk to his mom multiple times a day. He is a momma's boy and I think it is great(because it is not too over the top). He thinks very highly of her and I hope that one day Saku will think of me the same way.


Barb and Trent

This picture captures one of my favorite things about Barb. People love to talk to her.

Barb works some serious magic with her sewing machine. Saku has so many blankets to cuddle. Saku can just look around in his room and he'll know how much his grandma loves him.

This is how excited Saku gets when we tell him about Grandma.

1 comment:

The Ensign's said...

Hehe!!!! I LOVE the last pick of Saku. He must REALLY love his grandma. He looks very excited.