Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nine Months-New Tricks Every Day


Dear Saku

I cannot believe that you are nine months old. The last month has flown by as äiti and isi have tried to adjust to the new schedule and routine. You have adjusted remarkably well. Most of the days when äiti picks you up from your friends' houses, you are such a happy camper. I think you enjoy playing with the other kids.

We celebrated your ever so important 9-month mark by wearing green for St.Patrick's day and eating chocolate cheerios.

You were enjoying the cheerios so much that you wouldn't give me a smile no matter what I did.
You love eating. Cheese is one of your favorites and anything that we are eating:) You are an easy baby when it comes to eating; you don't care if I'm nursing you or you get the milk from a bottle.


Makayla and grandma came to visit for a week. You finally let grandma hold you and you enjoyed sitting on her lap. I think this made grandma very happy. It also reduced my stress levels to know that grandma was taking care of you while I was at work.

Makayla is always so excited to hang out with you. She loved picking you up and carrying you from place to place. The house seemed little quiet after she left when there wasn't as much giggling going on.


You love being outside. Anytime we open the door, you are ready to crawl to the patio.


You have enjoyed few trips to restaurants lately. You make quite the mess when you eat, but you are happy so I don't really mind.


You have spent few days with Lila. Sometimes she bullies you, but you might just have to get used to the fact that girls can be a tough thing to figure out and handle.

You have slept really well lately, which has been a great blessing. You are scared of loud noises such as the vacuum and ice maker. Also many of isi's friends seem to scare you while my friends are your friends. It must be because they are a lot prettier. You are quite the charmer. We get comments left and right for your sweet smile, silly grin and good looks. They dont even seem to care that you always have food, snot or something on your clothes.

You have learned to be silly and seem to realize when we are being silly. You are very mobile. You can stand on your own for a long periods of time and have taken multiple steps on your own. We bought you a walker and you love pushing it and cruising around. You are brave and don't get too upset when you get few bumps and bruises.

I love you, little boy. Thanks for cheering up my days. While we have never been busier, I have never been happier than to watch you grow and learn.

Äiti

2 comments:

Christina LeSueur said...

What a precious boy! Wish we were closer to hang out with him.

Ashley said...

We a great recap and what a joyous little boy! We miss you!