Thursday, July 19, 2012

last double jogger run

Since my marathon, I have had very little motivation to go out and run or any sort of exercise. I have felt very tired, which could be due to the lack of exercise, but the lack of energy has not inspired me to exercise.

However, one morning few weeks ago, I surprised myself and loaded the kids into the double stroller and we ran to the park. I had not run with the double jogger for few months and it gave me a challenge.

The kids were great about sitting there and I think they even thought it was fun since they hadn't done it for a while.









Once we got to the park, I did some sit ups, push ups and squats while the kids played at the play ground and music played from my iPhone. It really wasn't much, but it got me out of the exercise funk that day and we enjoyed an early morning at the park.

We returned the double jogger to Camille and now I am looking for one for ourselves. Thanks again to Camille for being amazingly supportive and letting me use her stroller for months while I trained for my marathon.

No comments: