Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sickness is no fun

Just last week, Troy and I made some kind of comments how our kids barely ever get sick. You know something always comes up when you say something like that.

Friday night, Eerika kept waking up and crying but she would only cry for 10 seconds so we just let her be. I went to bed and was sound asleep when Troy woke me up and said that miss E had thrown up. I really hope she threw up closer to midnight when Troy checked on her and not around 8 pm when she first cried. She got to cuddle next to Troy and I for the rest of the night and while I did not get much sleep, it was sort of sweet to have our girl next to us.

On Sunday morning, Saku woke up with a snotty nose and a cough. We carried on as usual, but when I got home from work on Monday morning, he was hot, coughing and kept telling Eerika "the nap didnt take away my cough".

I also happened to feel nauseous for two days, which didn't help things around the house. Even the delicious thai food that Troy brought home on Monday night didn't appeal to me. It also made me dread the time when I will be pregnant again and experience continuous nausea for weeks.

We spent three days cooped up inside. He took long naps and mostly laid on the couch.





Whatever Saku does, Eerika wants to do, too. 






Grandma bought a nerf gun for Saku last weekend and the sick boy loved cuddling and shooting with it from the couch

He still has a cough, but he is recovering and back to his crazy self.

No comments: