One day it wont be so competitive right?
Saku: "äiti, Eerika is bugging me when I play the piano"
äiti: "Eerika come over here and race in our pink car"
Saku: "I want to race. Eerika can you share with me?"
Eerika shares the car for a split second and then changes her mind.
As Eerika is flipping out about the fact that Saku is about to play in her car, I try to distract her and ask her to get the shopping cart and play with it. The moment that I finish the sentence, I see Saku running towards the closet where we keep the shopping cart.
Somehow they ended up playing happily as they took turns crashing various things into our front door.
It must be a typical first child trait, but it doesn't matter what Eerika has, Saku seems to have a NEED to have it as well. "Well what can I have?" is a common phrase around here.
Maybe I used to say that as the first child when Anna would have things that I liked...
But then again, I have blurry iPhone pictures to prove that they love each other and really can be great friends.




2 comments:
No clue what to do except keep plugging on, but we are totally in that phase too. ugh.
Yet they can be so adorably loving to each other as well, right?
The worst is when they fight about who gets to sit on my lap, because then it's one in each ear, and they don't like to share my lap anymore.
i know! its ridiculous. i am always trying to explain to cameron that i was just trying to distract jackson with such and such so that he would stop trying to take your toy. doesnt matter, the distraction toy is now the hot item. even if it is a baby rattle.
Post a Comment