Saku Aleksanteri on June 27th, 2013
Likes to: swim, play with his legos, do tricks such as cartwheels and summersaults, reading books, watching Secret Agent Oso, Super Why or Transformers, go to the gym
Plays: pretends to be superhero, builds on his legos, cars and play dough
Does not like: the fact that isi has to go to work every day
Has learned: to hit a baseball and throw a frisbee
Needs: lots of love and encouragement
Friends: James, Curtis, Ethan and Will. We play with other friends as well, but I think these are the friends that Saku mostly thinks about. Cameron is also on the list, but not available for hanging out anymore.
What are we working on: using our words instead of crying over things, checking on Eerika and friends when he accidentally hurts them, not being sneaky, but asking for permission because most of the time we say "yes".




1 comment:
I like that "because most of the time we say yes". I say no most of the time! I need to be more like you ;)
Post a Comment