Thursday, August 8, 2013

Few Lines from the little ones

"Ukki, can we ask Jesus to make the sun go down so it can be tomorrow"

Saku is very much looking forward to isi coming here on Saturday. "One day and two more nights".

"Can we pray that my cough goes away right away" while we are playing at a park.

We said a prayer and while he has coughed a bit today still, there is a huge difference. I think this little boy's prayer was answered. 

Eerika: "I want to go there" as she points to somewhere while on my lap
I: "you dont have shoes, you cant walk there"
Eerika: "you have shoes?"
I: "yes"
Eerika: "you can walk over there"

Way to work your logic, little girl!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hope you guys are doing well. We are making our blog private and wanted to send you an invite. I don't have your email address, so if you can send it to me that would be great. moodykelly(at)gmail.com