Friday, August 2, 2013

Being Called to Repent

Sunday was a bit of a rough day. And the previous statement is a bit of an understatement:) In the afternoon, I was letting the kids watch a movie so I could take a nap. Just an hour and they got watch a movie, which in our house hold is sort of a treat! Well, they just wouldn't keep quiet. yes they are only 4 and 2 but still. I really needed the nap. 

I asked few times for them to be quiet. Then Eerika ended up pulling a pillow from underneath Saku's head which meant that he slammed his head to the tile floor. And then he cried very loudly. And then I got very frustrated and I might have yelled at Eerika. 

After Saku stopped crying from the physical hurt of getting his head banged to the floor, he told me 
"We don't yell in our family unless there is a fire. I dont like it one bit".

I completely agree with you, my sweet son. 

I really am not a yeller. It happens very rarely. I might get frustrated but I do not yell much, but man, my tired brain was not rational. Yet Saku did really remind me that there should not be any yelling in our house. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are an amazing mom! there must be a fire in our house every day.