While we were in Utah last week, we drove through the canyon where I ran my first marathon. We obviously talked about it and Eerika turned to me and said "When I grow up, I want to run a marathon all by myself". I hope she does run one and I hope she will let me run it with her.
On the morning of Makayla's baptism Cambree, Eerika's favorite friend and cousin, came down the stairs and as Eerika saw her, she said in the most delighted voice "Cambree, you look beautiful". I truly wish that Cambree lived closer to us because these two cousins are such good friends. Without a fail, Eerika will say that Cambree is her best friend and they only see each other four times a year.
Once again, I make a comment about Eerika being such a big girl and she generously answered "When I grow up, I will have a baby and you can hold her".
Saku likes to write notes. He can sound out some words and some I help him spell.

No comments:
Post a Comment