This week has been exhausting. It has been unusually busy with appointments, work trainings (for me) on top of the usual soccer practices and mutual nights. And things wont slow down for another week.
This morning as we met up to trade cars and hand off Eerika from Troy to me, I was so glad that we aren't both working parents. I don't know how people do it. Just the few hours of day time work schedule that I had this week, left me feeling frazzled and guilty for having the kids in the car so much.
And then I was up with Eerika about every two to three hours last night. Of course it was the night before I had to get up at 5 am to get to the hospital for my annual performace review. And top of it off, I woke up with a nasty head cold and I am ready to go to bed at 5 pm.
Yeah my life is not really that hard, but man, I do not enjoy being so busy and so tired. I have episode of The Good Wife and Bones that Troy and I need to watch but we have passed out by 9 pm each night this week.
On a more positive note, I ate a delicious sandwich today. Heather came over. The kids played so happily. Troy has been making green smoothies each morning as his breakfast. Troy did Eerika's hair and even thought to use conditioner in the shower to de-tangle her hair this morning. That is a seriously awesome isi. I saw Camry and Camille on Monday for an extended play date and I was reminded again what a treasure a good friend is.
On a complete different note, Saku informed Eerika about the purpose of his scrotum over a dinner time last week. There is about 99% chance that I could not keep a poker face when he described "the sac under my pippeli that has little balls is for making babies". Why does he know that? Because he once asked me and I told him the truth. This might be controversial. Eerika then informed Saku "I don't have balls, but I have a kitty cat (referring to her black stuffed cat)". I don't think Eerika quite understand Saku's reference to balls. So if you ever feel like your dinner conversations are stale, we can come over and spice up the conversation.
![]() |
| We spend an hour cuddling and reading books this morning. Eerika's face shows no signs of a rough night where I look rather droopy. |
![]() |
| Girlfriend modeling her hair. |
![]() |
| The ponytail stayed up all day. Way to go isi! |
![]() |
| One of us was lucky enough to be able to pass out on the floor at 5:20 pm. |




1 comment:
HAHAHAHA that is hilarious.
Post a Comment