The kids learn new things all the time. I can't even keep track of them or write them down. However, I have learned few things on my own.
Exhibit A: Setting up a tent.
I rely on Troy on many manly things. When we go camping, he sets up the tent.
Well, he went to Korea and I promised to take the kids camping. It happened that we only went camping in the backyard, but the kids were just as happy with that.
It took Saku and I two attempts to get the tent set up, but we did it. And happily camped through the night.
I also drove to Utah with the kids, but without Troy. We made it from Tucson to Orem in 13 hours and 40 minutes, which only four quick breaks for gas, potty and food. And before I went on the trip, I put air in the tires all by myself. Yes, a new trick for this woman.
1 comment:
the backyard is looking so great!!
Post a Comment