Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Little Ninja's Celebration

Corrye offered to put together a celebration for Little Ninja. Since he is my third child and second boy, we really don't need anything for him, but I strongly believe in celebrating each pregnancy so I was grateful for the baby shower.

I kept it very low key. I invited few close friends from the ward and that's it. Corrye kept it simple as well with two games and with lots of chatting. Because everyone knew each other and are pretty good friends, the atmosphere was very relaxing and fun. It felt like the perfect way to celebrate this little boy and the fact that I am getting close to the end of the pregnancy.

Corrye had assigned each friend a time of the day that their present would relate to. So Little Ninja got spoiled with few new toys for "play time", awesome snack gadgets for "snack time" and diapers and a car seat cover to help with  "nap time". The theme was "Around the Clock," which I loved. 

I am not good at busting my camera out and taking pictures with my friends, but this time I kindly requested to take pictures with them. I have shared many things with these ladies and it is good to have a memory of their beautiful faces.
Rachael

Sarah and Madi




Hilary

Kayla

Jaden and Nicole had to leave before we had a chance to take a picture and Brittny was camera shy this time. I also missed a picture with Corrye. I almost got emotional as I hugged her in the end because it really was such a perfect way to feel loved by my friends as well as their excitement for this boy. 

One of the fun presents was this snack bib. You can put snacks inside of it and they can reach in there with their little hands. Saku tested it for us. His hands were a bit big, so I better not start using it for movie nights. Sarah and Madi found this gem! Since I am so cheap, I would never buy something like this but now we will have this awesome accessory to snack with. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww how fun, I wish I was there to celebrate with you.