Aleksi will be two months tomorrow.
Before coming to Finland, he had a pretty good schedule. He had learned to be fine in the car seat, which made school pick ups much nicer. He took three 1.5 hour naps and one short nap in the evening. Who knows what kind of a schedule we will have after Finland. I feed him every three hours and it seems to work for him very well.
I have been much better about handing him out to people to hold; whether it is Grandma or someone who offers to hold him at church. I don't intuitively think of handing my baby to anyone or put him down, so the fact that I lay him down and let him stretch is improvement for me.
Aleksi very much likes to stretch out on the floor as long as you don't leave him there for too long. He "talks" back to you and smiles big at diaper changes.
Being in Finland has been very hard on Aleksi. His stomach issues have made him miserable on several different days and he develop a bit of a cough. I am hoping that next week he will be happier and more rested.
Aino has become Aleksi's best friend. He will smile and make noises at her as well as fall asleep in her arms. This is obviously very much of a relief for Troy and I so we can do things together such as go to Sauna without Aleksi.
He likes the car seat that we are borrowing from Anna. It keeps him nice and snug when he has his snow clothes on. Troy even joked that we should have him sleep in it so we could get more sleep.
Aleksi's statistics at 2 months:
weight 12 lbs 4 oz (77%)
lenth 22.3 in (77%)
head 38.7 cm (32%)
weight 12 lbs 4 oz (77%)
lenth 22.3 in (77%)
head 38.7 cm (32%)



No comments:
Post a Comment