There doesn't seem to be enough time to write here regularly, but I want to capture few things.
Erika rides her battery operated four wheeler to preschool every once in a while. She looks awesome in her pink hello kitty helmet, Saku's old pilot jacket and sparkly shoes. I hope she will stay like this, willing to do "not girly" things in her own style.
Saku loves to play at the school playground after school with his friend Zane. Eerika joins them with Zane's little sister Layla.
Eerika informed me that she doesn't like preschool because she has to do hard things like write her name...
Aleksi was crying and I was standing and patting his back. Eerika looked at me and said in a matter of fact voice "He likes when you move, SO walk" and she walked away.
Aleksi has started to making cooking sounds and smiles at us. We all very in awe of this cute little face.
These pictures are for his passport. The first passport picture attempt was not acceptable so we did another photo shoot. We got Aleksi's passport last week so he is good to go to Finland in six days!
Our kids got dressed up for Thanksgiving dinner. The whole Thanksgiving weekend was awesome as cousins played. There were many hands to hold Aleksi. Troy went golfing with his dad, Kyle and Saku. Saku did 9 holes. I ran on two days. Troy biked. And Aleksi slept well enough that I didn't get too worked up.
Cambree and Eerika loved playing together over Thanksgiving, except when they both wanted to the boss and fought like cats and dogs. Eerika informed me that she wants to be Camree. When I asked her why, she said "because she has her own phone".



No comments:
Post a Comment