Magical moment of Saku running to say hi to Joulupukki as he came through the back door. It got me, Aino and Troy almost in tears.
Saku and Eerika both rocking their snow suits and never complaining about being cold. Even when it was -12 degrees of C.
Aleksi finally got adjusted to Finnish time and had few awesome nights of sleeping five hours in a row and then followed by three hours and three hours.
Saku hugging Elsa and wanting to take care of her though she doesn't need it.
Saku and Eerika being entertained by Aino and Tatu, mummi and Ukki and Mio and Bailey.
If Aleksi wasn't around, which I would never wish for, this trip would have been one relaxing vacation as our kids have wanted to play with everyone and everyone has been so kind to play with him at all times.
Aino putting ALeksi to sleep. I love seeing my baby sister rock my baby. She will be a fantastic aiti in few years.
Ukki hanging out with Aleksi and Aleksi "talking" and cracking smiles at him.
Daddy daughter lunch date. I was a bit nervous about our outing as it was after a horrendous night of sleeping 5 am-8 am and Aleksi being in pain and very difficult to soothe, but all the kids slept while I was gone so Troy didn't have to do anything except hold ALeksi and watch his TV shows.
No comments:
Post a Comment