On Sunday I went to nurse Aleksi during sacrament meeting so he would be full and happy during Primary when I have to run around to get everything done. This Sunday was especially crazy since it was the first Sunday of the year and we had new class assignments and teachers. It was a stressfull morning, but everything worked out nicely. Back to the nursing story...So I go to the mother's lounge and there is this woman just playing with her smart phone; no baby, no toddler. Nothing except her smart phone. It was a bit weird to nurse ALeksi there with this lady just chilling next to me and playing on pinterest.
So I tell this story to Troy and Saku overhears it and says without any hesitation
"She must have drank alcohol".
So random. But I think he put "her weird behavior" and our explanation that when people drink alcohol they can do weird and crazy things because their brain is affected.
Troy and I thought it was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment