The kids and Troy are in Utah. Troy's annual ski trip was this weekend and he decided to take the kids with him so they could all go skiing on Monday. I decided to stay home. That many nights at someone else's house did not sound fun to me.
Tonight I got this text from Saku "Aiti. I. Mis. You. It.Would. Be. Funer here. So. I would. Be. Miser" He had had a very long day so over tiredness was definitely adding to his emotions. It was sad to see him so sad and tired, but it is also good to missed. I don't get that much since I am always with them.
Aleksi took great naps today and I organized and cleaned. It was so quiet. I can't believe that it was like this when I just had Saku. I think Aleksi missed the older kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment