Dad organized a mini family reunion with our cousins and their families. There was some nervousness and wondering how the weekend would play out. It has honestly been so enjoyable. Good food, the kids have played well and been entertained by the nature and the new people, they have had new experiences, and shown how outgoing and brave they are. I am proud of them and excited for the experiences and personal growth that these type of things give them.
Eerika and Maiju (9 months younger than E) became instant friends. Maiju does not speak English but Eerika could understand, while she does not speak Finnish, enough to play and they played happily all day.
Eerika was playing close to the shore and her flip flop got stuck in the mud. Troy came to the rescue.
I am so happy with these two pictures that I took yesterday. I think they will be framed in our new house. It is so rewarding to get a good shot because there are plenty disappointing ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment