Troy and I bought our first car together few weeks ago. We finally got it this weekend and we love it. We already had one car that Troy had before we got married; thanks to his generous parents. We managed to live with just one car for two years; however, Troy is starting school in January and needs to commute between classes and work during the day when I'm at the hospital. So here is a picture of our Scion xA. I even downloaded some new music for my iPod so I could totally enjoy my driving experience in my cute car:)
It's "my car" because I will be commuting 25 miles to Orovalley for my clinical rotation next semester, so I get the fuel efficient car. It's a manual, which makes driving little different. So fa
Another fun experience was "baking" a diaper cake this weekend. One of Troy's childhood friends is expecting a baby so we decided to give her diapers and make a cake out of them. . Troy actually put the diapers together and Barb, troy's mom, and I assembled the layers together and decorated it with burp cloths, onesies and little toys.
It's a cute present idea or even a decoration for a baby shower. So we don't have a baby yet but we still get to play with diapers. (Though, it's nice that they were all clean.)
4 comments:
How exciting!!!! A new car!!!!! It looks pretty sweet. The "diaper cake" looked pretty fun too. Looks like it would take some patience. Well I'm glad that you had a good thanksgiving!!
I want a new car! How fun! And lucky you that you get to drive it! And may I say that the diaper cake is huge! It's sure cute!
wow, that's the best diaper cake I've ever seen!
Nice car Eevi and beautiful handy work on the baby present!
Post a Comment