Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lucky and Blessed

This little dude makes my heart smile. The one benefit of working (and sadly being gone) during the day is the fact that once I am home, I honestly spent 100% my time with Saku. I do not check my email or blogs or anything. It is serious mom and Saku time. Today we went to the park and Saku loved being the other kids there. Saku has become quite the little giggler. He has figured out when I'm trying to be funny and he just laughs and laughs. And look at those sweet two little teeth:)
I have been blessed with some seriously amazing men in my life. My dad is my friend and I love the fact that he was able to come and take care of Saku last week. I would come home and Saku would be happily climbing on dad or babbling with him. My dad isn't afraid to get on his hands and knees and play with my little man.


my family has the "apple cheeks" for sure!
Saku should become an eye model. i do not know if such thing even exists but he is so talented at making his eyes big.

2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

Super cute pics and super cute kid! I can't believe how big he is, and so glad you got to spend time with your dad

Heather said...

It's funny because I look at Saku and see Troy most of the time, but when he's with your dad, it's obvious where the Aura-male traits are in his face. I think they look so much alike!