
After working last night and the morning shower, I wore a long sleeve t-shirt and yoga pants all day long. No make up and barely brushed my hair. But I did brush my teeth. I honestly love days like this (except for the fact that I slept only 2 hrs in the last 24 hrs). Since I only work twice a month, I forget how much it hurts my body to be so tired after a night shift.
Last night's shift officially kicked my butt. I have not worked that hard for so long. Nothing like an overdose,suspected heart attack, gunshot wounds and a young guy with cancer to give you perspective and keep you on your toes through the shift.
In the evening, Heather came over and we ran 3 miles around the neighborhood. We attacked some hills and enjoyed some girl time. There is no way I would have run by myself so it was great to have Heather join me. I really love running. And I do not love the fact that we could hear Eerka's crying three houses away from ours as we left and she missed me. According to Troy, she stood by the front door for 15 minutes and cried for me. So sad for the little girl. I hope it is just a phase.
No comments:
Post a Comment