 |
| Darling Haley-3 years! |
Once again, I was touched by a friend's thoughtfulness. As we attended darling Haley's 3rd birthday party, Camille gave a "good luck" package for my marathon. I was so touched and might have gotten teary eyed as I read her note. I am so blessed. I am so blessed that I have friends with whom I get to celebrate their babies being born and see them grow. I am so blessed that I have incredible friends who truly are interested in my life and support me so well.
 |
| These will taste so good on the marathon day. |
3 comments:
i was totally thinking about doing something like this but didnt get my act together to do it. im glad you have some friends that are on the ball!
Enjoy the treats! Someday we'll have to get a bunch of moms together to run a race. If we could just get on the same pregnancy schedule...
You are amazing! I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge you when I was warming up on Saturday. You ran by and said hi, and I didn't see you at all. My friend Mandy asked who you were, and I was like, "who is who?" "That girl that just ran past and said hi." Then I saw you up on the grass, but then the race was about to start and I had to go pee in the bushes because the line was so long for the bathroom.
Anyway, I want to be like you when I grow up. I just ran 9 miles this morning at a 14-minute mile pace. Slow and steady wins the race, right?
Good luck!
Post a Comment