Makayla: Saku, how do you write your name?
Saku: S-A-K-U. Saku
Yeah, I had no idea that he knew that.
Starla: Eerika, tell Boomer (a dog) "I'm the boss"
Eerika: makes noises and points her finger at the dog
Saku: walks slowly towards the dog and says I am the manager.
Starla and I start laughing hysterically. How does this kid even know the word manager, let alone use it so "correctly" and hilariously.
As told my Auntie Starla:
Troy (dad) shoots nerf gun at Saku (3 year olds) and Eerika's (16 months) feet. Kids laugh.
Eevi (mom): Troy remember- we don't shoot people- only walls.
Troy: It's just their feet. I'm keeping them happy.
Eevi rolls eyes.
**2 minutes later Saku shoots Eerika square in the forehead from 2 feet away.
Without missing a beat Saku points at Troy and says, "You taught me to do that!"
**Troy's jaw drops. Speechless. Eevi and I laughing hysterically.
Eevi (mom): Troy remember- we don't shoot people- only walls.
Troy: It's just their feet. I'm keeping them happy.
Eevi rolls eyes.
**2 minutes later Saku shoots Eerika square in the forehead from 2 feet away.
Without missing a beat Saku points at Troy and says, "You taught me to do that!"
**Troy's jaw drops. Speechless. Eevi and I laughing hysterically.
1 comment:
oh my gosh! he can spell his name?!?!?!
Post a Comment