Saturday, June 16, 2012

Miss E at 17 months

This girl is the most adorable and maddening little creature. She has a mind of her own, though I guess every parent would say that about their child. I am thinking that her cry gets louder as she gets older. 

She loves me. Oh she loves me so much. However, she has really started to get cuddly with Troy and isi sure loves it.

She also loves shoes. She loves putting on my shoes or her shoes or finding shoes for Saku. 

She loves baths and sitting in the hot tub. 

She continues to get comments about her beautiful blue eyes. And her hair continues to be undone on most days. 

She still takes two naps on most days. It is awesome!

Blurry picture of the cute cousins. They are only four weeks apart. 

Eerika loved Makayla as long as Makayla didn't try to tell her what to do:)
Eerika is not a fan of strangers. However, once she warms up to you; she will play with you and loves the attention you give her, right Auntie Starla?!

Add caption

Eerika's first word is "no". It is the most adorable thing to hear. She says it with so much attitude. Saku did not use the word "no" until he was way beyond two years. I know I will get tired of it, but as of now, I almost bait her to say it.  She also says something that mimics the word "mine" as she grabs toys  or fights over something with Saku. Again, Saku didn't use the word "mine" for a long time. I guess it just shows how first and second child learn completely different things. 

While time outs don't work with her, she hates to be by herself. So when I tell her to stop crying or she will have to go to the other room, she actually listens and stops. Obviously not each time, but more often than not. 


She is on the go. She has just learned to jump with two feet. And she puts so much energy into it. She loves to run around at stores, but usually follows me well.  She will also try to do a summersault and loves to run in circles. 

She will offer you the sweetest kisses, play hide and seek with you and share her food with you gladly.

Miss Eerika-I am glad you are mine!

No comments: