Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life lessons in the Park

We found an owl baby on a table at our park. The kids were obviously fascinated by it. Sadly, it was somehow injured and I think it was dying.

So Saku said a prayer asking that the owl could find its nest and wouldnt be in pain. We also sank "twinkle, twinkle little star" and "I am a Child of God" in hopes of comforting the baby owl. Saku was disappointed that the owl didnt look happier after our prayer and songs, but we decided that the owl might just always look like that.












Darling Eerika's piggy tails. And then she would put on her baseball cap, or should I say Saku's old baseball hat. However, I think it just proves her beauty and charm that she can wear Saku's old stuff and look adorable.





On another note, Saku dressed himself that day and picked a long sleeve shirt and pants to wear, so he was quite hot as the morning started to heat up.

1 comment:

mj said...

Eevi, thanks for commenting on my blog. I absolutely remember you! Looks like you're doing well. I've enjoyed catching up and am impressed with your marathon time. I've run two myself, but definitely not that fast. I'm hoping to run Boston this coming year as a charity runner for Rett syndrome. We'll see!!