We went to see Dr. Hickey for Saku's three year check up.
He was 37.3 inches (38%) and 3 lbs 6oz (43%). I went back to check his height and weight at two years and interestingly enough, he is now on a higher percentile for weight than for height. The doctor said that if he stayed on this curve, he would end up being around 5"10.
Everything is well with Saku's development. I was proud of his cooperation at the appointment. He was little hesitant at first to get measured, but he quickly got brave and handled everything really well. I might have promised him a marshmallow if he listened to the doctor and behaved well. Fortunately, there weren't any shots scheduled. I had even talked to him about the possibility of shots, so it was a fun surprise for both of us that he didn't get poked.
No comments:
Post a Comment