Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Such a good helper

Last week I was making dinner and I happen to making a new recipe so I was pretty concentrated on the recipe. The kids had asked for a snack and were eating some carrots with ranch.

Well Eerika wanted to get more ranch and I couldn't leave the enchilada sauce alone on the stove, so I asked Saku to help her.

The pictures say enough.




While the amount of ranch was little bit much, I really was grateful for Saku's willingness to help and be such a good helper in his own 3 year old way. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAH! so cute. the other day i asked cameron to pick up his toys and he said he wanted me to help- i said i was busy cleaning the kitchen and jackson could help him. he responds "um... jackson is not a very good helper."