Sunday, March 31, 2013

Leprechaun and Marshmallows

Thanks to grandma our kids showed their green pride on St. Patrick's Day. 

The kids woke up to a fun surprise of green water in the toilet bowl. We couldn't believe that the leprechaun had peed in our toilet and forgot to flush! Thanks Hilary for the easy and fun idea. Saku especially appreciated it since we are constantly reminding him that he needs to flush the toilet. 

Our leprechaun was original and left marshmallows instead of gold coins. And the kids were just fine with it. A treasure is a treasure. And since we are in the middle of a big backyard project, there were easy spots to hide the treasure.
Saku's treasure was under a big rock.

 Marshmallows before breakfast? Yes please!

Eerika found her treasure on a big pile of dirt.

Classy lady with a PJ shirt, diaper and her aviators.

He stuffed his mouth full of little marshmallows.

I think she has a celebrity look with her aviators and messy head.

I love these skirts that Grandma makes for her for different holidays. She chose this pose herself. 
I love the fact that with few very small things I was able to make our St. Patrick's Day a fun event for the kids. Colored milk, toilet water and a treasure of marshmallows made the kids happy. 

No comments: