We got invited a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch. The kids enjoyed way too much sugar and so did I. I made some pulla and they were a hit.
Eerika wore her cute Easter dress courtesy of Grandma, of course. And Saku wore his Easter outfit of Lighting McQueen and shorts made by Grandma.
The kids were excited about finding the eggs and opening their eggs. But again, I am reminded that the kids would be just as happy with five eggs as they were with their 10.
 |
| Watermelon, fruit roll and cup cake for lunch. |
 |
| Jacob and Eerika have not really learned to play well together, but they are cute! |
 |
| Saku was excited! |
 |
| I always look like "a good mom" when Eerika is sporting her theme dressers. I always do give the credit back to Grandma. |
 |
| Can you just say "go" already? |
 |
| Playing duck-duck-goose while waiting for moms to hide the eggs. |
No comments:
Post a Comment