Tonight I am sitting in the dark. It is 7:35 pm and Saku is asleep. Eerika is still awake in her bed, but I am hoping that she is quickly fading into the dream land.
As every Tuesday, Troy went straight from work to mutual. We shoveled rock. We ate dinner. Thekids showered to remove all the dirt and dust. We had PJs on at 6 pm and we played hard for an hour. There was hide and seek. Reading tons of books and wrestling with your sibling while äiti takes pictures.
These pictures capture our moments better than any words.
 |
| I think she is pretty happy with her life. |
 |
| I think this picture could be in a Baby Vogue if such a magazine existed. Look at that messy hair and beautiful eyes. |
 |
| Saku pretend sleeping. His poor cheeks need some lotion! |
 |
| Saku's favorite thing to do. OK, maybe not favorite but he sure likes to make this face. |
 |
| "I am so funny" laugh after making the face above. |
 |
| Best of friends. Worst enemies. Couldn't love them more. |
No comments:
Post a Comment