Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Poop Free Day

I am grateful for today for many reasons. And I am not gonna lie, one of the top reasons is the fact that I didn't have to clean up any poop today.

Eerika has been potty trained for a month and a half and she has done so well. Because of the way she transitioned to underwear so well and barely ever had accidents, I have really struggled in the last week or so when she has started to poop in her underwear. Poop in the underwear is just gross. So we have been throwing bunch of them away. But today we are accident free and I am grateful for that!

A friend, who lives about 100 yards away from us, is moving and she has been so generous as she is minimizing clutter and reducing the amount of stuff that she is taking with her. Her trash has been my treasure as we now have nice patio chairs and recliners, random storage boxes that have helped me to get more organized and many stylish shirts that I love.  Not only has our family been blessed because of her, but I was able to bless another family because of Alisha's generosity. She brought over a huge box of pantry type food. I happen to visit teach a family who struggles financially and I was able to take the box over to them.  It has been a good reminder to be generous with our things when we get new things and want to get rid off our old ones. 

My body is back on track. I am working out again and I feel great. Yesterday I ran for 30 minutes and today I had a date with Jillian Michaels as she is trying to help me to say bye to my "trouble zones". 

I am packing up to go to Finland. In one week we will be flying over the atlantic. I am not looking forward to being away from Troy but I am ecstatic about our travel plans and being with my family. 

No comments: