We started our adventure today by taking the bus to the city to go and visit the gym where Aino works. It was nice to get a little exclusive entrance for the kid's to go and jump on the trampoline, walk on the beams and be silly on the different mats.
Anna and Risto also came and I got to snuggle with little girl while Risto and Aino entertained my kids. I joked that it is nice to have Aino take care of my kids so I can take care of little girl so Anna can get a little break. And really we were just talking about holding the little girl for 20 minutes or so, but I loved it.
Saku was thrilled to take the ratikka back to Aino's place. Dad met us there for lunch and then we took the kids' to the park while Anna and Risto rested a bit. They have adjusted to being parents so well. I am in awe of it. However, I still feel like an extra nap or there is good for a new parents. Or really any parents:)
All of the jumping and playing made Eerika tired. She fell asleep in the stroller and continued to sleep at Aino's until she woke up when she needed to pee.
Dad enjoyed hanging out with little girl.
At first both of the kids were little afraid of Aino's dog. Luna makes a lot of noise when she breathes so when she gets excited, it sounds little scary for a kid. However, they warmed up to Luna and wouldnt leave the dog alone.
![]() |
There is a chance that Luna might get a GI distress after all the treats that Eerika and Saku fed her.
![]() |
| Somehow amidst the noise of four adults, two kids, a dog and a baby dad fell asleep. |
![]() |
| Aino täti spoiled the kids with some strawberry ice cream. |
| I might have taken a bite or two out of Eerika's ice cream. |
![]() |
| An amazing Anna äiti |
![]() |
| Tyllerö is such a calm sweet baby. |
![]() |
| My little city kids taking the bus back home. They do so well with the buses and metros. |









No comments:
Post a Comment