As of December 31st of 2013, Eerika is not using a tutti anymore! It took one night of sadness. She asked me to pray that we could find it. It wasn't lost but I wasn't in the mood to go and find it downstairs. When I prayed that she would be brave and sleep without it, she wasn't happy. She went to sleep without it and only asked for it once today.
As of December 30th of 2013, Saku can ski down a green run all by himself and do some jumps. He is amazing. Troy will have to write down about their experience, but as I watch the videos of Saku skiing, I am loving his bravery and his endurance to ski for fours hours.
As of December 26th of 2013, Troy is the proud owner of a road bike. The buying experience involved waiting for the seller for 20 minutes (we were supposed to meet at 5:30), realizing that there was a flat tire, driving to another location for a tire change, finally test riding the bike, buying the bike, dead car battery, car getting jumped, eating dinner at 8 pm at Cafe Zupas and finally getting home after 9:30. We are still waiting for the shoes to arrive in the mail.
As of December 28th, I bought a sweet lip color that stays on for hours. Unfortunately, it also rubs on my teeth occasionally and it can be hard to get off unless I can see myself in a mirror. So I either look amazing for hours or I look like one of those grandma's with lipstick on their teeth. For now, I am taking the risk and hoping to look fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment