I am sitting here for few minutes while I assure that Saku is asleep before jumping on the treadmill and running for a while. I love running. Now that I feel like my body is mine again, I have enjoyed the challenge of running again. I put on one of my netflix shows and I am good to go.
Memorable moments of the following week:
Saku can tie his shoes. He learned it in two days of practicing. And he does a good job with it.
Eerika protested having a babysitter take care of her on Saturday night and went to her room at 6 pm when we left on a date and never left the room. When we got home around 11 and I changed her into pjs, she woke up and was hungry. After a quick bite of yogurt, she went back to sleep.
I am not doing 100% paleo anymore. My big treat is a whole wheat toast in the morning. The other meals are still paleo approved but I couldn't wake up to another day of just eggs for breakfast. It just wasn't worth it.
Troy and I saw Hunger Games: Catching Fire and loved it. It was fun to go to a movie and really enjoy it. Our theater candy was cough drops as we were both a bit sick. Nothing says romance as sharing a bag of throat lozenges.
Troy is enjoying his road bike. He has attacked some the hills around our neighborhood. I love watching him be active and find it very attractive.
We have tried the following new foods: spaghetti squash and making noodles out of zucchini. I find both of them enjoyable while they could never replace regular pasta. I should also say that I am a pretty proud of the fact that I have not had anything processed (except that whole wheat toast) for the past 20 days.
I ended up running 4 miles! And then went to bed without posting this.
I ended up running 4 miles! And then went to bed without posting this.



No comments:
Post a Comment