A picture of the night of Rincon Research's Annual company picnic. Big changes started happening after Troy had a conversation with Dolores, the president of the company.
I don't have any pictures of this, but Saku got to play catch with some big kids. They were tossing the ball back and forth and Saku was standing there, looking so hopeful that he could be part of it. And the kids totally surprised me by being awesome and tossing the ball to him every once in a while and letting him throw it back to them.
Then I hear Saku go "my sister would like to catch one too" and suddenly I hear "hey guys, the little girl wants to catch a ball" and they threw it at her.
I hope Saku and Eerika will remember this and repay this some younger kids one day who look up the "cool, older kids".
No comments:
Post a Comment