Saku has an ability to learn coordinated skills well; swimming, biking, skiing and doing tricks on the razor.
He also wears helmet most of the time. He must have gotten distracted after we took some pictures and these pictures were taken before I demanded the helmet to be put back on.
While I don't have aspirations for him to become a skateboarder, I think these types of skills build his confidence and teach him to relate to his peers as he tries out new things at the skateboard park.
Last week Saku finished two chapter books on his own at bedtime. He kept reading after lights were supposed to be turned off... I am very strict about bed times, but if he has to be doing something after he is supposed to be sleeping, I guess reading isn't a bad option. Plus I just love that he loves to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment