Saku throwing dirt in the trench that we had been digging. Isi asks Saku to stop. Saku's response " I can't resist".
Isi asks Saku to go and get him a shovel after isi had jack hammered and needed to get rid off the loose dirt. Saku's response "you have two feet you can go and get it".
We often tell Saku to go and get his own plate or a cup or a spoon at dinner time and I often tell him "Heavenly Father gave you two feet so you can walk and get (blank) on your own". Well he decided to use our own line on Troy.
Eerika and I were being silly about something and I told her "no way". She quickly told me "yes way".
After a double stroller run I lifted Eerika out of the stroller and she kindly told me "stinky" and laughed.
2 comments:
Nora often says, "but MOM, I only have TWO hands!" because when she wants something and I'm busy doing something else, I'll tell her that I only have two hands so she'll have to wait until my hands aren't busy.
hahaha! its so true, they really cant resist. Cameron's new line for everything "whatever" said with major attitude. Cant pretend he didnt get it from me...
Post a Comment