![]() |
| This girl slept well all night and had an awesome bed head to show for it. |
Last weekend we went on a family camp out up in Mt. Lemmon. We like camping and I have felt the urgency of doing things this summer as Saku will start school in July and our days of freedom are numbered.
We had fun, but it was not an optimal camping set up.
Troy was sick.
Our tent ended up being too snuck for all of us. We were fine with it last summer but our kids have grown and I am pregnant now.
Our tent was on a downhill so Troy kept sliding downwards for the first half of the night before we switched sleeping positions. I dont think he slept at all until 2 am. And then I was wide awake and freaked out by some animal sounds.
There was fire restrictions so we couldn't have a fire. And camping without a fire is little anticlimactic.
BUT the kids had fun playing in the dirt. Though I am ready for a less dirt camping and more forest camping.
We had a fun hike on Friday night.
I had come prepared with bagels so we had food to eat for breakfast even though we couldn't make scrambled eggs and bacon.
Troy was crafty and boiled some eggs for us on his small camping stove.
The kids slept beautifully through the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment