On Saturday morning, Troy and I went to the Gilbert temple. I feel much obligation go to the temple to be obedient and also to serve. It is not that I don't like it, but it feels a bit like work sometimes. I always leave feeling great, but I am not always running with enthusiasm to get back there.
I really enjoyed my time there on Saturday. I felt peace. I felt like I found some simple answers to what I am looking for. I loved watching the sisters who were helping with the temple work. I felt renewed sense of wanting to focus on the things that matter the most.
It was simply a good morning.
I am not great at taking pictures of myself and Troy together so it is fun to see our happy faces together here. We really live a happy and blessed life.
![]() |
| I love this man! |

2 comments:
Beautiful, happy for your happiness
Thank you for sharing your happiness
Post a Comment