Thursday, September 28, 2017

Our Sunday Bests

On  Saturday I took the kids to garage sales in Cordera. I was hoping to find a dresser for Miio. We showed up before 8 am when the sales started. We ended up at house of a family who used to be in our ward. Each kid found a fun toy there and I found bunch of clothes for 15 dollars. Three dresses, one skirt (picture below) and three shirts.  

I also got Eerika a new dress, tights and a denim jacket for five dollars. 



Morning snuggles with Saku and Miio. 

Eerika is back to wearing her glasses every day. She is determined to be herself. And it really is a wonderful thing. 



  "Your lips are so red" Eerika said:)


I was so tired on Sunday that we turned on a movie. Saku said "We shouldnt do that on the Sabbath" and I responded that Heavenly Father would understand the need for me to get a little break. 

We had the Primary Sacrament Meeting Program. The kids spoke their parts clearly and Saku's solo was beautiful. Maelle's family came to watch it and Maelle stayed for Primary. 





No comments: