Saturday, August 29, 2009

Look at This Face and Fall in Love


Can you tell that Saku is our first and only child? He gets all the attention in the world. Honestly, though, could anyone resist this face. He looks like such a big boy since he is sitting up against the couch. He loves sitting up and is starting to hate tummy time. He's showing off his sweet t-shirt from Aunt Aino. Isn't it amazing how much older babies look when they wear something other than an onesie?

"Are you seriously making those ridiculous noises to make me smile?"

"I'm pondering how the universe works"


"Mom, I'm so happy to see you" (At least I'm hoping he's thinking this:))

"Is this silly enough face for you?"

"Life is good."

"Being so cute is so tiring"

"Are those my toes?"

I love having my little boy around. I was worried that I would get bored staying at home, but I am amazed how quickly my days go by. Obviously there are days when I can't wait for Troy to come home and give me few minutes of "Eevi time", but I find my little man so entertaining and fun and he can't even do much yet.

1 comment:

Maiju said...

Voi että!! Kolmannessa kuvassa Saku näyttää ihan Miolta :)