Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why Life Is So Good

We got the Woombie last week and it has worked fabulously. Saku goes to sleep pretty much on his own and he is sleeping much better. Of course, there are multiple factors that could be influencing this; however, we are grateful for the Woombie:) I will post a picture of him in it soon. Here are few pictures of the fun things that took place last week.


Saku loved the cooler weather in Wyoming. I loved dressing him up in warmer clothes. It would get down to 40 degrees at night so Saku had several layers to keep him warm.
Saku met his cousin Makayla, who couldn't believe how much he would sleep. She'll have to wait a year and Saku will be ready to play all the time.
Troy went road biking with his brother. We both enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the abundance of trees. Plus working out when it's 70 degrees is so much better. I ran almost 3 miles:)
Two of my favorite red heads! We enjoyed lunch at the Cougareat. Troy and I were feeling nostalgic as we hung out on BYU campus.
Starla was my freshman year roommate and a best friend from day one. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Saku loved cuddling with Auntie Starla.
Freshman year girl friends and they cute babies. Starla's baby was the cutest;) Natalie's Jack is 1 year old, Molly's Olivia is 2.5 weeks older than Saku.
Saku dressed for church. I had to put these cute shoes on, even though they came off 10 minutes after the sacrament meeting started.
Saku loves taking showers with us. He tries to lick the water off our skin. Could he look any cuter? I don't think so!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Yay for the Woombie! I'm glad Magdalena isn't the only one who loves it. :)

Suzanna said...

That picture of all of you guys makes me sad that I couldn't be there. Will you be coming to Utah again sometime (like around the holidays)? Not that you really have any reason to, but someday it would be nice to all get together again.

OC DADDY said...

Troy I am a little dissappointed in your biking shorts. I was hoping for a little more of a treat.