Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gratitude for the Gospel Of Jesus Christ

Today I got to go to Relief Society at church. It was so nice to sit among adult women and feel the spirit. Since I have been in the nursery with the 18 months-2 1/2 year olds since June of last year, it was refreshing to sit through a lesson and feel inspired and feel the promptings of the Holy Ghost on how to change my life and more importantly of Heavenly Father's love for me. 

Also this morning we watched the special broadcast about scouting's 100th year anniversary and they talked about President Monson. I felt very grateful to know that he is a prophet of God. I felt very grateful to know how the Holy Ghost works and inspires and touches our hearts. 

I am grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for what I have learned throughout the years and how the gospel of Jesus Christ has abled me to change. I am grateful that I can teach my children about God and His love for us. 

No comments: