October was a fun month. Sometimes it almost feel too full with all the activities, but we were still excited for the trick or treating night.
I happen to read this article about big chocolate companies and the child slavery that goes into making the chocolate, so I couldn't really enjoy my chocolate like I usually do.
I am not much of a person who has many causes but I didn't feel good about buying from those companies so we just had candy that wasn't chocolate.
I still ate the snickers and milky ways from my kids' bags and loved them...so maybe I am a bit hypocritical.
Back to the cute children. We walked up the street and met many generous people. We spent some time at the Dyer's house while the kids played and watched Monsters University.
![]() |
| Eerika and I started November 1st with some candy. That is just how we are. |
![]() |
| Ready to go! |
These pictures don't do justice to Saku's amazing ninja costume. Grandma made it, of course. He had his katana, a real ninja sword, that Troy had brought from Korea.
Eerika's costume was more low key. She has had this dress almost for a year but since she isn't much of a princess dress up kind of girl, she has barely worn it. Well it made a perfect costume with the wings and a wand from Aino for her 2nd birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment